Allow operators to join other chat sessions and whisper
to the operator or directly participate in the chat. Whisper messages can only be seen by the operator. However, an operator can also directly participate and send messages that can be viewed by both the visitor and the operator.
- Whisper messages can only be seen by the operator.
- The operator can also send a message that can be seen by both the visitor and the operator.
- The operator that receives the whisper can also respond back with the /w slash command (example: /w Ok. I will let them know.)
- Multiple operators can join a chat and send whispers.
- Multiple operators can join a chat and directly participate.
- The ability to whisper is a setting for each operator.
The ability to whisper or participate is automatically enabled if the operator setting View active chats
is enabled, a setting that is available for each operator.
Setup Admin > Operators