PHP Live LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of https://www.phplivesupport.com, including by way of example the email and other communications sent through those services. This policy is intended to inform users of the PHP Live LLC website information collection process and practices of the sites and services.
We collect information from you when:
- Registering a free trial account at https://www.phplivesupport.com
- When signing up for a free trial account, you will be asked to provide your: name, email address, login, password.
- Contacting us via website live chat
- When requesting live chat assistance, you will be asked to provide your: name, email address, various optional information to better assist you.
- When placing an online order
- When ordering on the website, you will be asked to provide your: name, email address, login, password, billing address, phone number, credit card information.
Protecting Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All information transmitted from the website is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Free trial account signup information at https://www.phplivesupport.com is deleted from our servers once the trial account has expired, including your email address, name, login, password and all trial account live chat data. We do not retain expired free trial account information whatsoever.
- Live chat information you provide will be retained to better assist you, improve your support experience and to generate a report for internal use.
- Your private information (credit card information) is never stored on our servers.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer promotions, surveys or other site features.
To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Privacy and Data
All data transmission from the PHP Live! websites, including the Free Trial and On Demand live chat service, is encrypted using the latest SSL encryption standards. All chat data is stored in data centers located in the United States and only authorized PHP Live! tech have access to the servers. The data is stored and accessed with strict GDPR standards. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Law enforcement or government agencies requesting information about our clients' informations, whether personal, chat data or any of your data, they must strictly adhere to the due process of law and be subject to judicial oversight.