We collect information when you:
- Create a free trial account - When creating a free trial account, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, login and password. The information is saved for 14 days, the free trial account duration. After the 14 days, the information is permanently deleted.
- Contact us via live chat - When requesting live chat assistance, you will be asked to provide your name, email address and various optional information to better assist you. If the chat request was successfully connected with an operator, the information (including the chat transcript) is saved indefinately or until manually deleted by request. If the live chat request was not connected, the information is saved for 3 months.
- Leave a message via live chat - When you send us a message via live chat, you will be asked to provide your name, email address and various optional information to better assist you. The information is saved for 3 months.
- Make a purchase - When you make a purchase, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, company name, website, login, password, billing address, phone number and credit card information. The credit card and billing information is only used at time of purchase and never stored on our servers. Other information is saved indefinately, for account purposes.
When your accept the cookie usage notification on our website, a cookie named phplive_cookie_ok will be set to prevent the message from appearing on every page. This cookie is deleted when the browser is closed. There are also Google Analytics cookies. Cookies associated with Google Analytics is managed by Google Inc. with a purpose of gathering site statistics. Please contact Google Inc. for Google Analytics cookie information.
Our website also utilizes AddThis service. Please contact AddThis for cookies related to their services.
For the cookies we control, following cookies are set when visiting various areas of the website:
- visitor identification ID (stored for 10 years)
- your name (stored for 1 year)
- your email (stored for 1 year)
Protecting Your Information
We use secure server protocol (HTTPS) for all communication originating from our website. Information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology provided by CloudFlare. Every communication from our website and services are filtered through CloudFlare networks for security and content delivery. When information is stored on our servers, it is hosted with a GDPR compliant hosting company. Access of data is strictly restricted to authorized personnel.
Any of the information we collect may be used for one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide during the purchase process or trial account signup may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or your account, in addition to receiving occasional company news and updates.
Your information will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. However, please note that we may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
By continuing to interact and visiting our website, you consent to our privacy and data policy detailed on this page.
- Oct 22, 2019