To integrate PHP Live! with Joomla, here is what you will want to do:
- Download the PHP Live! Joomla Module. Install the PHP Live! Joomla module by accessing the Joomla Administrator control panel:
- Click the top menu
- On the "Upload Package File" area, Choose the downloaded PHP Live! Joomla Module ZIP file on the computer.
- Click "Upload & Install" button to upload the file.
- A success message should appear.
- After installing the module, access the top menu
- Click the "PHP Live!" module to configure.
- On the "Module" area, paste the PHP Live! HTML Code and set the Display to "Yes".
* the PHP Live! HTML Code is obtained from your PHP Live! Setup Admin area
- Still on the "Module" area, at the right side there should be additional settings. Set the Position to "Top" or a position of your choice.
- Set the Status to "Published".
- Next, continue to the "Menu Assignment" tab and set the Module Assignment to "On all pages".
- Save settings and done!
* if Joomla is displaying the raw code rather then the chat icon, the following Joomla forum discussion
may provide a solution.