To integrate PHP Live! with WordPress, here is what you will want to do:
- Download the HelpScout addon from the client area.
- Decompress the downloaded file file onto your computer to produce the
helpscout/ directory and the addon files.
- FTP the entire
helpscout/ folder to your server, placing the
helpscout/ folder at the
- Login to your PHP Live! system as the Setup Admin and access the top menu "Extras".
- You should now see a "Help Scout" sub menu.
* if you do not see the "Help Scout" menu, you will need to upgrade your PHP Live! system to the latest version
- To obtain the Help Scout API Key, login to your Help Scout account and click the top right profile icon:
- Next, click the Authentication menu from the Profile area:
- On the Authentication page, generate an API Key. Provided the API Key at the PHP Live! Help Scout addon.
- Configure and Done!