OpenCart 3.x Integration
Integrating PHP Live! with OpenCart is a simple process of pasting the PHP Live! HTML Code to the PHP Live! OpenCart module. Be sure your OpenCart is the latest version 3.x with twig template system
. Download the latest version at OpenCart.com
- Download the PHP Live! OpenCart Module.
- Unzip the downloaded file and you will see an
upload/ directory. Click to view inside the directory and you will see following two directories:
- Copy the above two directories to your OpenCart parent directory. The OpenCart parent directory should also contain
- Login to your OpenCart Admin Dashboard and select the
Extensions -> Modules.
- Scroll to the "PHP Live!" module and install the module by clicking the install icon.
- Proceed to edit by clicking the edit icon.
- Enable the status and paste the PHP Live! HTML Code to the module.
- Save settings by clicking the "Save" icon on the top right of the page.
- Next, access the
Layouts area and "edit" the page you would like the chat icon to be displayed.
- The position of the module is up to you. The "Content Top" or "Content Bottom" is suggested.
Don't forget to click the add
icon to add a new module space before selecting the module.
- Save and Done!
* If the chat icon is not displaying, try placing the PHP Live! module at another layout position.