Display an opt-in feature on the chat request window. Visitor responses are saved to the system for download or CSV export.
- For On Demand Clients, you do not need to download or install the addon. The feature can be accessed at Setup Admin > Extras > Marketing > Email Marketing
- For Download Clients, to be able to download the Email Marketing addon, your client account will need to be Enterprise Download account
Email Marketing Addon features:
- Display an opt-in option on the chat request window.
- Set the response to be required or optional.
- Store the response data to the system.
- View, download or export the data to a CSV file (REST API also available)
Screenshot: Create Email Marketing
Screenshot: View, Download or Export
Installation (also the upgrade instructions)
- Download the latest Email Marketing addon from the client area
- Decompress the downloaded file to produce the addon directory emarketing/
- FTP to your server and upload the entire emarketing/ directory to the phplive/addons/ directory on the server
- Login to your PHP Live! Setup Admin area and access the Setup Admin > Extras > Marketing > Email Marketing to configure the addon
NOTE: If you do not see the Email Marketing menu after installation, you will need to upgrade your PHP Live! system to the latest version. The Email Marketing addon was introduced with PHP Live! v.22.214.171.124. The latest PHP Live! version can be downloaded at the client area.