If you previously installed the PHP Live! system on a non-secure HTTP URL and would like to switch the system to HTTPS, here is what you will want to do:
- Make sure your server has HTTPS (open SSL) support
- Login to your PHP Live! system as the Setup Admin
- Click the top menu "HTML Code"
- On that page, there is a "HTTP or HTTPS" radio options. Set it to "Always HTTPS". The page will refresh with a new chat icon HTML Code.
- IMPORTANT: Copy the newly generated HTML Code and replace the existing chat icon HTML Code on your website to the new code. This will ensure that all chats are secure HTTPS protocol.
- Also, all your chat operators will need to login from the HTTPS URL moving forward.
Was this helpful?