Help Scout is an email management with team collaboration service. With the PHP Live! Help Scout addon, you will be able to automatically send copies of chat transcripts to your HelpScout account. To install the HelpScout addon, here is what you will want to do:
- Download the HelpScout addon from the client area
- Unzip the downloaded zip file on your computer to produce the helpscout/ directory and the files.
- Using an FTP program, upload the entire helpscout/ folder to your server, placing the helpscout/ folder in the phplive/addons/ directory.
- Login to your PHP Live! system as the Setup Admin and access the top menu "Extras".
- You should now see a "Help Scout" sub menu.
* if you do not see the "Help Scout" menu, you will need to upgrade your PHP Live! system
- Configure and Done!
Help Scout API Key Access
Help Scout API Key access is only available for the Help Scout Basic, Help Scout Standard and Help Scout Plus plans. The Help Scout Free plan does not include the API Key access.
To obtain the Help Scout API Key, login to your Help Scout account and click the top right profile icon:
Next, click the Authentication menu from the Profile area:
On the Authentication page, generate an API Key. Provided the API Key at the PHP Live! Help Scout addon.
Help Scout website
WordPress • Joomla • Xcart • Gmail • Facebook • WHMCS • Chrome App