The Mobile App Site ID (or Activation Code) can be generated at your PHP Live! Setup Admin area.
* Documentations are written assuming that your PHP Live! is always the latest version. If you do not see the menu options or the feature, you may want to upgrade your system to the latest version. The latest version can be downloaded at the client area.
- Login to your PHP Live! Setup Admin area
- After logging in, click the top menu "Settings"
- On the "Settings" page, click the "Mobile App" sub menu
- Proceed to generate the Mobile App Site ID
- (optional) You can proceed to request iOS whitelist from the "Mobile App" page after your Site ID has been generated. iOS Whitelist is another request that is sent to the server of the interest to utilize the iOS Mobile App. Whitelist request is required to whitelist your system domain on the iOS Mobile App so that your system loads on the iOS Mobile App. Android devices are not effected and should be available immediately after generating the Site ID.