If you are wanting to have multiple chat icons on the same page with each chat icon being a different image, here is what you will want to do:
This documentation can also be for multiple websites with each website having their own chat icon image. Simply name the department as "Website A", "Website B" as an example.
- Login to your PHP Live! system as the Setup Admin.
- After logging in, click the top menu "Departments".
- Create multiple Departments, as much as you need (Customer Support, Tech Support, Billing, etc).
- Click the top menu "Chat Icons" and upload the custom chat icons for each of the departments created.
- Click the top menu "HTML Code" and generate an HTML Code for each of the departments created by selecting the Department dropdown menu. This type of HTML Code is considered "Department Specific HTML Code" because the visitor is automatically routed to a specific department before starting a chat session.
- Copy the HTML Code for each of the departments and paste the codes on the webpage.
Note: Don't forget to assign an operator to the departments that were created (Setup Admin > Operators > Assign Operator to Department).