If Firefox browser does not display the desktop notification even after you have granted notification permission, here is something you may want to try:
1. Launch your PHP Live! operator console
2. On the Firefox top navigation menu where it displays the URL, click the globe or secure icon that is located just before the URL
3. Click the large arrow to expand the option. Then click the "More Information" button to open the popup box containing the site information.
4. On the popup site information box, click the "Permissions" icon and scroll down to the "Show Notifications" options. Be sure the "Use Default" is unchecked and the "Allow" is selected.
5. Close the popup box and done!
Was this helpful?
could be more helpful? send comment
2 people found this helpful