On pages that have the Standard HTML Code, the system will track the visitor's footprint data as they navigate from page to page. At times, you may want to pause footprints logging altogether. If you utilize Google Analytics or other third-party website traffic stat services, switching off the footprint logging will ensure no additional server resources are being consumed for redundant data.
To update the setting, here is what you'll want to do:
* Documentations are written assuming that your PHP Live! is always the latest version. If you do not see the menu options or the feature, you may want to upgrade your system to the latest version. The latest version can be downloaded at the client area.
- Login to your PHP Live! setup area
- Access the top menu "Traffic"
- On the "Traffic" page, click the sub menu "Settings"
- Update the setting and done!