Automatic chat invitation will display a chat invite image to the visitor after certain criteria are met:
- total number of page views
- total duration on a page
Once the automatic chat invitation has been configured, no further action is required. When an operator is online, the system will automatically process the invite settings and display the chat invitation image to the website visitor.
To configure the automatic chat invitation you will want to do the following:
- Login to your PHP Live! Setup Admin area
- Click the top menu "HTML Code"
- From the "HTML Code" area, click the "Automatic Chat Invite" sub menu
- Configure the values and save