The PHP Live! provides an option to display the pre-chat form prior to starting a chat session or skip the pre-chat form and allow visitors to simply click a button to start a chat session. The setting can be configured for each department created. Here is what you will want to do:
* Documentations are written assuming that your PHP Live! is always the latest version. If you do not see the menu options or the feature, you may want to upgrade your system to the latest version. The latest version can be downloaded at the client area.
- Login to your PHP Live! system as the Setup Admin
- Click the top menu "Departments"
- For each department created, click the Department Options menu "Chat Request"
- Proceed to update the settings
- Save and done!