* Documentations are written assuming that your PHP Live! is always the latest version. If you do not see the menu options or the feature, you may want to upgrade your system to the latest version. The latest version can be downloaded at the client area.
By default, the visitor is asked to provide their Name, Email and the question before starting a chat session. Additional 3 custom fields can be added (Phone, Order #, Zip Code, etc) to the chat request form. Here is what you will want to do:
- Login to your PHP Live! Setup Admin area
- Click the top menu "Departments"
- For each department created, click the Department Option "Chat Request".
- Add your custom fields and update the settings
Related documentation: Pre-populate visitor name and email chat request field and include custom variables