Creation of custom themes is possible with the Download solution since all the files are downloaded and can be modified. For On Demand clients, please email email@example.com for custom theme creation price quote.
To create custom themes, you'll want to do the following:
- Access your phplive/ directory via FTP or SSH.
- Within the phplive/ directory, there is a themes/ directory that contains the bundled themes that are included with the software.
- Look inside the phplive/themes/ directory and locate the default/ theme.
- Make a copy of the entire default/ themes directory and rename it to a name of your choice. If you like the look of other themes and would like to create similar theme, simply copy that directory instead of the default/ theme directory.
- Within the newly copied theme directory, there are various images and the style.css file.
- Edit the style.css file to alter the theme to your needs. You'll want to contact your developer who is familiar with CSS style sheets.
- After creating the new theme it should now be visible when selecting the theme for both the operator and the Setup Admin.