There should be a forgot password link on the login page. If you do not see the forgot password link, you'll want to upgrade your system to the latest version.
Additionally, to manually update the password directly at the database level, the procedures are:
- Using MySQL front-end tool (such as PHPMyAdmin), access the PHP Live! database and locate the table p_admins.
- Edit the column "password" and input the new value 5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99
- Save the new password and access your PHP Live! setup login area. (www.YourSite.com/phplive/setup)
- The new setup password is now "password"
For On Demand clients:
- Login to the client area and there should be a button on the main page to reset the setup area password.