For Download clients that have installed PHP Live! on your server:
- Using MySQL front-end tool (such as PHPMyAdmin), access the PHP Live! database and locate the table p_admins.
- Edit the column "password" and input the new value 5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99
- Save the new password and access your PHP Live! setup login area. (www.YourSite.com/phplive/setup)
- The new setup password is now "password"
For On Demand clients:
- Login to the client area and click on your PHP Live! setup URL and it should automatically log you in.
Was this documentation helpful to you?